1. tivo. I know funny but I travel alot and to be able to come home and watch a show, without commercials is such a time saver.
2. My family. I have the greatest family. My parents are the perfect example of how a life should be lived.
3. This great country we live in. I figure I'll get all the standards out of the way today. Even with all the division that has happened over this last presidential election process We as Americans will pull through no matter what comes our way. That is what makes this country great. We make things happen instead of waiting for things to happen to us.
Another thing I am greatful for is my ancestors. I had the opportunity to go to Kansas City, Missouri on wednesday afternoon. I drove to the job site that we were working at in rush hour traffic at night so i didn't see my surroundings. When I headed home yesterday I wasn't in a rush so I took my time driving. I was pleasantly suprized that I was in Independence, MO. As i drove through the town I found my mind wandering 150 years previous. This was one of the gateways to the west. It was the border of the country and civilization. It also was a very integral part of Church History. I kept going and saw the sign for Liberty. So many things happened there also. Scripture was received in that town. The final thing I am grateful for is the people who were strong enough to not only withstand the hardships of the american west but were able to do it while being driven like cattle from town to town and state to state. I am proud of the heritage that I have.
Another thing I am greatful for is my ancestors. I had the opportunity to go to Kansas City, Missouri on wednesday afternoon. I drove to the job site that we were working at in rush hour traffic at night so i didn't see my surroundings. When I headed home yesterday I wasn't in a rush so I took my time driving. I was pleasantly suprized that I was in Independence, MO. As i drove through the town I found my mind wandering 150 years previous. This was one of the gateways to the west. It was the border of the country and civilization. It also was a very integral part of Church History. I kept going and saw the sign for Liberty. So many things happened there also. Scripture was received in that town. The final thing I am grateful for is the people who were strong enough to not only withstand the hardships of the american west but were able to do it while being driven like cattle from town to town and state to state. I am proud of the heritage that I have.
2 comments:
Hi, Kason...I just came across you on the ol' Wasatch High site and am completely impressed with your blog section about you. All the things you have done are amazing! I have not decided if I will be at the reunion but this blog seems reuniony enough for me.
I hope you remember me, I was Amie Broadhead.
Amie, I guess the saying "better late than never" still applies? Only 7 and a half years after the fact. I hope things are going well for you too!
Post a Comment