Friday, June 19, 2009

Why are we so blind to the plight we are in?

http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/

You think that our leaders would wake up and realize that the spending they are currently doing is absurd and unsustainable. So much so that our allies are going to start dumping our currency to save themselves from our sinking ship. Wake up Washington!

2 comments:

Rob said...

I used to be so absorbed in world events, pollitics, the state of the economy, foreign entaglements and all the other negative aspects of the world we live in. About 7 months ago, I had to let some of it go. Do I keep myself informed? Yes but on a part-time basis. It was the only way to keep whats left of my sanity. Anyway pretty cool blog and thanks for taking the time.

Kason said...

I hear ya. That's great insight. We have to keep informed and do what we can but we also have to live life and enjoy what we have.